For a getaway that is an escape from the ordinary,
Stillhouse Manor is a truly unique retreat.
Cross the bridge over the creek and enter into another world, another time, another state of mind.
This house is the perfect union of living history and modern luxuries. The spacious living room has a stone fireplace as well as a bar for entertaining. There are two complete kitchens designed for cooking big meals and accommodating large groups. The impressive master bedroom offers many luxuries including its own private sitting area with fireplace, a King sized bed and a private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
With over 130 acres of private trails, there is plenty of room to roam at Stillhouse Manor. Take a walk in the woods or bring an ATV or horse to explore the trails. The six stall modern barn offers ample accommodations for horses.
Big Reed Island Creek passes right in front of the house and meanders through the property offering nearly one mile of creek frontage. The creek is calm and easily accessible, the clean mountain water is perfect for swimming, tubing and fishing. For creek side cooking, there's a large covered picnic shelter with an outdoor cooker and plenty of space for group gatherings. Stillhouse Manor's shady porches overlook the creek and are inviting spots for a lazy moment sitting back and listening to the rippling water. In addition to the creek, there is also a private stocked pond beside the barn.
Stillhouse Manor is an ideal place for large group gatherings, family reunions and church or corporate retreats. With the convenience of two kitchens, there is plenty of space for sharing meals both indoors and out. For additional space, the Stable Cottage is also located on the property and offers accommodations for six.
Back to Top
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- #1 Downstairs with 2 Full Size Beds
- #2 Upstairs with Queen Size Bed, Bunk Beds and Full Size Futon
- #3 Upstairs with Queen Size Bed with Full Size Futon
- #4 Upstairs Master Bedroom with King Size Bed and Full Size Futon
- Master Bath with Two Person Jacuzzi Tub and separate Shower
- Master with Sitting Room with Full Futon and Private Fireplace
- 2 Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Kitchen #1 is Commercial Kitchen with Grill Tops and Industrial Ice Machine
- Kitchen #2 is Traditional Kitchen (together seat 16)
- Wet Bar in Great Room - Seating for 6
- Great Room has fireplace and opens with 4 large doors leading to wrap around decking overlooking water
- Fully furnished Laundry Room
- Linens and towels provided
- Home is 4300 sq ft and is situated on 137 Private Acres with Trails throughout
- Stone Picnic Shelter by Water with available grill, tables and chairs
- Optional Horse Stall Rentals $25, private pastures. By law, all horses must have a Coggins test to board at the barn.
- Stillhouse Manor Sleeps up to 18
Nightly $400 per night
Weekly Rentals Only - June, July and August
3 Day Holiday Weekend Minimum
Check-In 4pm * Check-Out 10am
$135 Cleaning Fee
Security Deposit $200
Back to Top
Stillhouse Manor is located on Stillhouse Road, Hillsville, VA
From I-77 (From Virginia)
Traveling I-77 take exit 14
From the south turn right, from the north turn left on Highway 221
Follow 221 to East Rt 58
On Rt 58, travel 9.3 miles, turn left on Rt. 844 which is Stillhouse Road
Drive straight .8 mile
Cross over bridge and you're there
Back to Top